Competitive Exam Ready
Training for the competitive exams starts from standard 3 itself with MCQ format along with descriptive exams. Using our own e-Learning platform Walmiki, our students can take tests from home as well as the school, while our teachers analyse the tests and help students get better.
- Run by experienced and qualified educationists who constantly do research and development
- Innovative co-curricular activities and teaching methods that stand out from the rest
- No school bags
- Subject-specific classrooms
- Advanced academics
- Daily sports
- Competitive exam training
- Reading and speaking programmes
- Board games, strategic thinking etc.
- Innovative exam formats
- Technology driven education
- Computational thinking
- Every single day, the students focus on core academics for 55% of the day and a very thoughtful and beneficial variety of activities for the remaining 45%.
- Parents enjoy seeing their children do amazing things and get great results too WITHOUT getting stressed out with projects, meaningless homework or other random work! They get lots of information about their children quickly, easily and regularly.
Yrs of Experience
Member R&D team
Take a guided tour on a class group that interests you...
More About Walnut School
Nishi and Sandeep Kumar Singla
His children study in Std 3 and Std 8 in Walnut School
Her child studies in Std. 8 (Shifted to Walnut from a conventional school)
Her children study in Std. 5 and Std. 7 (Shifted to Walnut from a conventional school)
His children study in Std. 4 and Std. 8 in Walnut School
Her children study in Std. 5 and Std. 8
More About Walnut School
Walnut School at Shivane
Our first school, the beautiful Shivane campus overlooks the river and comprises three buildings – one for kindergarten, one for primary and one for secondary classes. There are all-weather covered and open grounds for multiple sports. The Shivane branch is easily accessible from Kothrud, Karvenagar, Warje, Sinhagad Road, Ambegaon, Kirkatwadi and Kondhwe-Dhawade.
CBSE Affiliation No: 1130884
Babanrao Vithoji Dangat Campus NDA Road, Shivane Pune – 411023
Walnut School at Fursungi
The Fursungi campus is located in the serene surroundings behind the Fursungi bus stop. The campus is spread out over 2.5 acres. The school building is spacious and can accommodate kindergarten, primary and secondary classes. The grounds are huge! It is easily accessible from Magarpatta City, Amanora Township, Bhekrai Nagar, Hadapsar, Solapur Road, Manjri and even Loni-Kalbhor.
CBSE Affiliation No: 1131080
Purva Campus Next to Fursungi Bus Stop, Fursungi Pune – 412308
Walnut School at Wakad
Shri Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Rd, Next to Pratham Reflections Society, Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057