Students don’t just sit in one classroom all day
- They have different classrooms for different subjects
- Each classroom has special material needed for that subject – the textbooks, teaching aids, models, worksheets etc.
- The classroom ambience and furniture layout changes as per the requirement of the subject too!
- They get an automatic 5 min break between classes, which keeps them alert and fresh.
- The physical movement helps with learning outcomes as extensive research has shown.
- Each classroom has its own theme, ambience and equipment. So it also gives a change of scenery and acts as a good refresher.
- Students get a chance to visit the washrooms, or have a quick sip of water in this interval too.
This is possible only with a learning system like ours and a properly executed plan.
- They get an 5 min movement break between classes, which enhances assimilation due to neuroplastic changes in the brain
- The ambience changes from room to room, keeping them alert which is a good change
- They do not have to carry things as everything is provided in that room
- Everything is provided in the school so parents have a hassle free experience as well
- School is interesting and students love going to school everyday
- As students are interested and alert, they learn more and parents can see amazing development
- Periodic movement keeps the students alert and they learn better
- Even in the last period, students have good attention span
- Teachers always have material ready, so teaching is better
- Classroom layout is as per the requirements of the subject, so teachers can teach better