The run-up to those final board exams can be pretty nerve-wracking, right? Well, not with our fabulous Walnut Prelims in the picture.
Our students solve 6 rounds of prelims
- Yep, you heard that right! They do 2 rounds of half prelims and 4 rounds of full prelims! We’re not showing off (well, maybe just a little 😉), but these prelims are a game-changer in their board exam journey.
- We keep a close eye on their performances in each prelim, which helps us fine-tune our teaching approach, making sure we’re giving each student the support they need to succeed.
- We teach them how to plan out their day and time management techniques, so that they can figure out what routine works best for them and develop the discipline to stick with it.
- After each prelim, we have a goal setting meeting with each student individually where they plan their targets for the next round and how they are going to work towards achieving them.
The tests change too!
- Those who consistently excel in the prelims, get to level up with advanced papers with higher difficulty levels. This way, they are ready to handle the tricky personal response (HOTS) questions with confidence, giving them an edge during the board exams.
- But hey, we don’t leave anyone behind! We also look out for our students who might need some extra care. For those facing challenges in the prelims, we’ve got their backs. They get some extra support through retests – a chance to learn from their mistakes and boost their performance.
By solving these prelims over and over, students become familiar with the exam format, and the fear of board exams starts to fade away. Those exams become just another routine thing for the students, and they approach them with loads of confidence and a super chill mindset.
As you can see, this approach also helps in their future challenges. This approach, thinking and techniques are useful for all future big exams that they will take – like the 12th boards and other entrance exams.
At Walnut School, we’ve got the recipe for success – a smooth journey, mind-blowing prelims, and fearless students ready to conquer the world! ‘Tough outside and smart inside’ for sure!
At Walnut school, we believe in providing our students with a comprehensive and rigorous examination system that prepares them for any academic challenge from an early age. Starting from Std. 1, our examination system encompasses diverse learning aspects, including practice tests, test bytes, orals, and more. We place great importance on regular evaluations, providing invaluable feedback to both students and parents. You can read more about our meticulously conducted primary and secondary examinations here.