- If the Customer leaves the SCHOOL before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of any Fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the SCHOOL to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The “Walnut School” supports the students. However, if there is a clear error in the amount of payment or payee, please contact our office within 07 days in the hours of 10 am and 5pm Indian Standard Time to resolve the issue.
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third-party making payment, enters them.
- Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
- The SCHOOL shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third-party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments Terms & Conditions
This online payment system is provided by SCHOOL. The SCHOOL may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for SCHOOL is India.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
- All payments are subject to the following conditions: –
- The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.)
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The SCHOOL reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the SCHOOL account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct SCHOOL account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the SCHOOL is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the SCHOOL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
– In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
– The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
– AKWS may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
-Online Fee Payment system’s purpose is to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Students by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
-It is sole responsibility of parent / guardian / student to pick online payment option. AKWS do not recommend/prefer/promote any particular method.
-If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
-Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
-No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
-Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the parent/guardian/ student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. AKWS shall not be liable for any failure by the parent / guardian / student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment processor in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The AKWS reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. We may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.