Fee structure of Walnut School Wakad
- We do not accept donations for admission. We are a Konkani linguistic minority institution.
Here are the fees for Baby Walnut Wakad for the academic year 2022-23
|Class||School Fees*||Curricular Fees*|
|Nursery||Rs. 37,340 **||Rs. 9,335 **|
|Junior KG||Rs. 47,740 **||Rs. 11,935 **|
|Senior KG||Rs. 56,140 **||Rs. 13,535 **|
* Excludes transport and uniform fees. We don't charge any other fee other than the amounts mentioned above. External financing options available upon request. Curricular Material Fee (through which the learning system is implemented) is to be paid directly to the vendor.
Here are the fees for Walnut School Wakad for the academic year 2022-23
|Class||Total Fees*||Curricular Fees*|
|Std. 1, 2||Rs. 70,572||Rs. 17,898|
|Std. 3, 4, 5||Rs. 72,551||Rs. 19,874|
* Excludes transport and uniform fees. We don't charge any other fee other than the amounts mentioned above. Curricular Material Fee (through which the learning system is implemented) is to be paid directly to the vendor. The above amounts are for payment in one installment. Additional installment options will attract additional charges. External financing options available upon request.One-time Fully refundable Caution Money Deposit and registration charges vary according to class
No School Bags
You read Through systematic and careful planning, we have eliminated the need to carry those things through careful planning. Our founding team are the pioneers of the “Bagless School” or the “No School Bag” concept.
Subject Wise Classrooms
Every period in Walnut School is in a different classroom. That means each room has interiors customized to teach that particular subject! So, the classroom becomes a learning aid too! It has the ambience of the subject. Students change classes as the period changes.
Daily Sports Highlight
Physical fitness is very important for quality of life. The habit has to be developed at an early age. That is why in our school in the early years, physical fitness is part of the daily routine.
Please note :
- We do not accept donations for admission. We also abide by the Right to Education guidelines.
- For projected expenses for your child till (s)he reaches Std. 10, do visit us in the school.