Walmiki, an integrated part of Arpita Karkarey’s Walnut Learning System, is an online platform that assists students to make sure understanding is easy. Based on the CBSE Syllabus from Kindergarten to 10th, it offers features such as innovative learning videos and quizzes. The videos help children in grasping the complex concepts at their own pace and are designed to make learning as real and easy as possible. This makes studying interesting.
Quizzes, on the other hand, are designed to test on what has been learnt. As students don’t test themselves often, learning can get very chaotic. The students may invest more time in topics which they are already good at. Similarly, they may invest less time in a topic which needs more attention. The Walmiki quizzes, which are chapter wise, help students identify their weaker areas. Regular quizzes are scheduled in the school time itself, where students are tested regularly. This takes away the “fear” of examinations, and gently pushes students to study regularly, a habit which helps tremendously in later years.
Parents can replay the entire quiz the child has taken so they can see their child’s progress.
- MCQ based test system
- Lakhs of quality questions
- Unlimited practice tests
- Practice mode and class test mode for home and school use
- Teacher modules for tracking and analyzing class progress
- Chapter based lectures in form of videos
- Students can view lectures any number of times
- Parents can replay their child’s tests, increasing transparency
- Progress over a period can be monitored as test scores are saved